Experience Capital Law: Future Student Open House(3)
Future Students Event
Experience Capital Law: Future Student Open House Capital University Law School 2/20/2016 10:00:00 AM For more information visit: www.law.capital.edu/openhouse
2/20/2016 10:00:00 am
2/20/2016 2:00:00 pm
How to Succeed in a Summer Position
Current Students Event
How to Succeed in a Summer Position A122 2/22/2016 12:00:00 PM Join members of the Federal Bar Association, Columbus Chapter, for a panel discussion on "How to Succeed in a Summer Position" as well as answering any questions about summer employment you may have.
The FBA will provide lunch. Please RSVP to OPD@law.capital.edu.
- Kate Ball, Law Clerk to the Hon. Gregory L. Frost, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Notre Dame Law School Class of 2009.
- Jason Beehler, Associate at Kegler, Brown, Hill + Ritter. Practice Areas: Construction, Estate Planning & Business Succession, IP Strategy & Consulting, Litigation, Real Estate. OSU Law School Class of 2009.
- Jocelyn Harrington, Litigation Associate at Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP. OSU Law School Class of 2014.
- Jessica Kim, Assistant United States Attorney at United States Attorney's Office. OSU Law School Class of 2011.
- Zach Pyers, Reminger Attorneys at Law. Practice Areas: commercial and corporate litigation; professional liability. Capital University Law School class of 2008 (JD); 2009 (LLM).
2/22/2016 12:00:00 pm
2/22/2016 1:00:00 pm
Faculty Workshop: Cognitive Science Insights for Legal Educators
Current Students Event
Faculty Workshop: Cognitive Science Insights for Legal Educators 572 2/24/2016 12:00:00 PM Faculty are encouraged to join Professor Deborah Merritt, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, for a presentation entitled, "Cognitive Science Insights for Legal Educators." This is a brown-bag lunch presentation.
2/24/2016 12:00:00 pm
2/24/2016 1:00:00 pm
Wells Conference 2016
Centers and Institutes Event
Wells Conference Capital University Law School 3/10/2016 12:00:00 AM
The Family and Youth Law Center, in collaboration with Capital University Law Review,
is pleased to sponsor the 12th Annual Wells Conference on Adoption Law
Permanency for Youth in Foster Care:
What Does it looks like?
How do we get there?
Each year the Wells Conference attracts professionals and academics who
are pioneers and innovators in the fields of child welfare and adoption law.
Click HERE to register and for additional information.
3/10/2016 12:00:00 am
3/11/2016 12:00:00 am