THREE REQUIRED TEXTS:
(1) Internet Commerce: The Emerging Legal Framework
(2d ed.), by Radin, Rothchild, Reese, and Silverman.
(2006). Foundation Press. ISBN-13: 978-1587789182
(2) Internet Commerce: The Emerging Legal Framework, 2d ed., 2012 Supplement, Foundation Press. ISBN-13: 978-1609301576
(3) Selected Intellectual Property and Unfair Competition Statutes, Regulations, & Treaties (2012 ed.), by Roger E. Schechter. Thompson/West. ISBN-13: 978-0314281876
1. Bookmark Professor Hughes’s webpage:http://users.law.capital.edu/dhughes and the Computer Law Syllabus: http://users.law.capital.edu/dhughes/content/Content2/Computer/ComplawS2013.htm
2. Read carefully the following article by our casebook’s lead author (and last year’s Sullivan Lecturer):M.J. Radin, Reconsidering Boilerplate: Confronting Normative and Democratic Degradation, 40 Cap. U. L. Rev. 617 (2012) for our first class on Tuesday, January 8, 2012. Link to article: http://law.capital.edu/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=27848