Labor and Employment Law Event to Offer 6 CLE Hours Including Ethics
Capital University Law School’s Labor and Employment Law Association will present its annual CLE dealing with current developments in labor and employment law from 9 am to 4:45 pm, Nov. 6 at the Law School, 303 East Broad Street.
The event has been approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 6.0 CLE hours, including 1.0 CLE hours for ethics. The $75 cost includes lunch.
This year’s event includes the following topics:
- Workers’ Compensation, with speaker Philip J. Fulton of Philip J. Fulton Law Office.
- Internal Investigations, with speaker Janica Pierce Tucker, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP.
- Evolving Trends of the NLRB and Its Relationship with Social Media, with speaker Frank Hatfield of Downes Fishel Hass Kim LLP.
- Ethics and Professional Development in Labor and Employment Law, with speaker John Marshall of Marshall and Morrow LLC.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act, with speaker Leigh Ann Wilson of Baker Hostetler.
- Important Regulatory Developments from the U.S. Department of Labor, the EEOC and the NLRB—An Activist Regulatory Agenda, with speaker G. Roger King of Jones Day.