Kevin practices in Reminger Co. L.P.A.'s Columbus Office. He joined Reminger after serving as a staff attorney to Ohio Supreme Court Justice Herbert Brown. Kevin's practice focuses on trucking liability, premises liability, real estate and general insurance. Kevin frequently lectures to insurance carriers and companies regarding litigation, trial preparation and the management of catastrophic losses. He is on Reminger's catastrophic response team which provides immediate response to clients in the transportation and manufacturing industry. Kevin is a member of numerous legal organizations, including CLM, DRI, TIDA, TLA, Columbus Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association. Kevin is an Adjunct Professor in Trial Advocacy at Capital University Law School and is a member of the Ohio Supreme Court Lawyer to Lawyer Mentoring Program.
Additional professional experience
Kevin's addition experience includes:
- St. Brigid of Kildaire Parish Member - Religious Education Committee
- Dublin Youth Athletics - Volunteer Coach for Soccer, Basketball and Baseball
- Hilliard City Council (1996 - 1998)
- Salesian Boys & Girls Club Former Board Member
- Catholic Social Services, Chair Annual Golf Outing