10th Annual Wells Conference: March 6, 2014
The National Center for Adoption Law and Policy, in collaboration with Capital University Law Review,
is pleased to sponsor the 10th Annual Wells Conference on Adoption Law:
We Are Not All The Same: Meeting Children's Individual Needs.
Date: March 6, 2014
Time: 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
Capital University Law School
303 East Broad Street
Columbus Ohio 43215REGISTER NOW
Each year the Wells Conference attracts professionals and academics who
are pioneers and innovators in the fields of child welfare and adoption law.
Our speakers this year include:
• Randi Mandelbaum, Clinical Professor of Law, Rutgers-Newark School of Law
• Sarah McCarthy, Kirkland & Ellis Fellow, The Children’s Law Center of New York
• Dawn Post, Co-Borough Director, The Children’s Law Center of New York
• Dr. Roger Sherman, Research Consultant, The Children’s Law Center of New York
• Scott Trowbridge, Staff Attorney, American Bar Association Center on Children and the Law
• Gloria Whittico, Assistant Professor of Law, Regent University School of Law
• Jeffrey Parness, Professor Emeritus, Northern Illinois University College of Law
• Adam Pertman, Director, Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute
6.5 CLE and Social Work Counselor and Social Worker Continuing Education credit hours are requested.
We hope that you will join us!
OHIO CHILD PROTECTION LAW REFORM INITIATIVE
Ohio Child Protection Law Reform Initiative is a ground-breaking effort
of the Subcommittee on Responding to Child Abuse, Neglect and
Dependency of the Supreme Court of Ohio Advisory Committee on Children,
Families, and the Courts aimed at responding to concerns about
inconsistent application of Ohio's child protection law and widely
differing approaches throughout the state in decision-making,
investigative practices and adjudication.
For more information on OCPLRI projects please visit www.ohiochildlaw.org/.